SWIMMING POOLS AND SWIMMING BOWLS OF ANY SIZE AND CONFIGURATION.
The pool bowl is made of polypropylene using the method of polydiffusion thermal welding, using modern foreign equipment. The manufacture of tanks is carried out both in industrial conditions and directly at the site of the future location of the pool. The latter option allows you to create a bowl of any shape and any size in optimal installation conditions.
– Maximum degree of tightness;
– Ability to create a bowl of any shape, design, scale and depth;
– Resistance of polypropylene to negative external conditions, such as ultraviolet;
– Minimum terms of reservoir construction;
– Low cost of the pool, in comparison with analogues, but from a different material;
– Minimum costs for the creation of waterproofing conditions, installation and lining of the bowl;
– The polypropylene bowl minimizes heat loss, so the water in such a pool will remain warm for a long time, and this will reduce energy costs.